This Motorcycle tour features all paved roads with high elevation changes. There will be a mix of mountain roads, back roads and highways.
Curves are order of the day!
An approximate distance of 670 km will be covered on this tour.
|Included||2 nights accommodation in 3 or 4 star hotels (based on a twin room), Motorcycle, Breakfast, Top and side panniers, Motorcycle insurance, Fuel during the whole tour, Parking fees, Riding gear (helmet, jacket and gloves), Guide services, Helmet intercom (cardo scala rider packtalk), Photos and videos of the ride|
|Not Included||Flight to and from Malaysia, Airport transfers, Medical insurance, Personal expenses, All Meals (except breakfast), Entrance fees, boat transfer fees, snorkelling trip & equipment rental, Penang train ride fee, Alcoholic beverages, Possible traffic fines|
Day 1 – Kuala Lumpur to Fraser’s Hill (190 km)
The first stretch leads us out of the suburbs of Kuala Lumpur towards open highways, followed by a climb up towards Genting Highland and Fraser’s Hill on some of the best twisties the country has on offer. The first day will see us ascend to 6,100 ft. followed by a descend to sea level, again followed by an ascend to 5000 ft.
The Highlands are famous for their strawberries and nature trails – all of which is on our itinerary!
Day 2 – Fraser’s Hill to Taman Negara (210 km)
We leave the Highland after breakfast and head from 5,000 ft. back to sea level. We are riding to the worlds oldest rainforest through a mix of curvy mountain roads and highways. We will have lunch at one of the floating restaurants at Taman Negara, following which we will take a speed boat ride upstream through the rapids to go see the aborigines of Malaysia.
At night we will go for the jungle trek into the rainforest and the next day to the canopy walk.
Day 3 – Taman Negara to Kuala Lumpur (270 km)
It’s time for the last stretch of tarmac with Nomad Motorcycle Adventures and the ride back from Taman Negara to Kuala Lumpur is a scenic route which has a mix of back roads and highways. As always, all good things come to an end and so it is time to fly back home. But you will carry an experience of a life-time with you.
Not many people will have seen the places you visit, let alone from the seat of a motorcycle!
• Malaysia is a tropical country and might have some rains spells. Be prepared for some riding in the wet.
• Cameron Highlands, Genting Highlands and Fraser’s Hill have an average temperature between 16 to 22 degrees Celsius.
• Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed
• General first-aid kit will be available, however in the event that someone requires medical attention then arrangements will be made to travel to the closest medical facility.
• It is a mandatory to have personal accidental/medical insurance purchased from your country of origin.
• The package excludes airport transfers, hotel accommodation outside the dates mentioned in the itinerary, all meals except breakfast, alcoholic beverages, cover charges for nightclubs, entry fees to parks/places of interest, boat transfers, snorkelling and snorkelling equipment rental, Penang train ride fee, water-sports and other activities.
• The rider is free to end the ride at any point in time. Arrangements will be made to get them back to Kuala Lumpur by taxi/bus, however they will not be entitled to a refund.