This Motorcycle tour features all paved roads with high elevation changes. Highways and curves are the order of the day!
An approximate distance of 530 km will be covered on this tour.
|Included||Motorcycle, Breakfast, Top and side panniers, Motorcycle insurance, Fuel during the whole tour, Parking fees, Riding gear (helmet, jacket and gloves), Guide services, Helmet intercom (cardo scala rider packtalk), Photos and videos of the ride|
|Not Included||Flight to and from Malaysia, Airport transfers, Medical insurance, Personal expenses, All Meals (except breakfast), Entrance fees, boat transfer fees, snorkelling trip & equipment rental, Penang train ride fee, Alcoholic beverages, Possible traffic fines|
Day 1 - Kuala Lumpur to Melaka to Kuala Lumpur (340 km)
07:30 to 07:45 – Meet at designated starting location and commence ride
09:00 to 09:30 – Pit stop
09:30 to 10:30 – Continue ride
10:30 to 10:45 – Arrive at Jonkers Street in Malacca
10:45 to 13:30 – Visit heritage sites & shops, followed by lunch at one of the famous restaurants
13:45 to 17:00 – continue tour
17:30 to 18:30 – Ride back towards Kuala Lumpur
18:30 to 19:00 – Pit Stop
19:00 to 20:00 – Continue ride
20:00 to 21:00 – Arrive at Putrajaya for a ride through
21:00 to 21:30 – Arrive at finishing line
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highlands to Kuala Lumpur (190 Km)
09:00 – Meet at designated starting location
09:30 to 10:30 – Ride to Batu Caves
10:30 to 12:00 – Visit temples at Batu Caves
12:00 to 12:45 – Ride to Gondola station on Genting Highlands
12:45 to 14:00 – Local cuisine lunch at one of the many restaurants
14:15 to 14:45 – Take a gondola ride to Genting highlands
14:45 to 18:00 – Explore Genting (Indoor theme park, Casinos, Arcades, Shopping, etc.)
18:00 to 18:30 – Arrive back to motorcycle parking (gondola ride back down)
18:30 to 19:00 – Ride back up to Genting highlands to visit Chinese temple
19:30 to 20:30 – Ride back to finishing line
• Malaysia is a tropical country and might have some rains spells. Be prepared for some riding in the wet.
• Cameron Highlands, Genting Highlands and Fraser’s Hill have an average temperature between 16 to 22 degrees Celsius.
• Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed
• General first-aid kit will be available, however in the event that someone requires medical attention then arrangements will be made to travel to the closest medical facility.
• It is a mandatory to have personal accidental/medical insurance purchased from your country of origin.
• The package excludes airport transfers, hotel accommodation outside the dates mentioned in the itinerary, all meals except breakfast, alcoholic beverages, cover charges for nightclubs, entry fees to parks/places of
interest, boat transfers, snorkeling and snorkeling equipment rental, Penang train ride fee, watersports and other activities.
• The rider is free to end the ride at any point in time. Arrangements will be made to get them back to Kuala Lumpur by taxi/bus, however they will not be entitled to a refund.