This Motorcycle tour features all paved roads with high elevation changes.
There will be a mix of mountain roads, back roads and highways. Curves are order of the day!
An approximate distance of 330 km will be covered on this tour.
|Included||Motorcycle, Breakfast, Top and side panniers, Motorcycle insurance, Fuel during the whole tour, Parking fees, Riding gear (helmet, jacket and gloves), Guide services, Helmet intercom (cardo scala rider packtalk), Photos and videos of the ride|
|Not Included||Flight to and from Malaysia, Airport transfers, Medical insurance, Personal expenses, All Meals (except breakfast), Entrance fees, boat transfer fees, snorkelling trip & equipment rental, Penang train ride fee, Alcoholic beverages, Possible traffic fines|
Morning: Kuala Lumpur to Fraser’s Hill (170 km)
Afternoon Half: Explore Fraser’s Hill
Late afternoon: Fraser's Hill to Kuala Lumpur (160 km)
• Malaysia is a tropical country and might have some rains spells. Be prepared for some riding in the wet.
• Cameron Highlands, Genting Highlands and Fraser’s Hill have an average temperature between 16 to 22 degrees Celsius.
• Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed
• General first-aid kit will be available, however in the event that someone requires medical attention then arrangements will be made to travel to the closest medical facility.
• It is a mandatory to have personal accidental/medical insurance purchased from your country of origin.
• The package excludes airport transfers, hotel accommodation outside the dates mentioned in the itinerary, all meals except breakfast, alcoholic beverages, cover charges for nightclubs, entry fees to parks/places of interest, boat transfers, snorkelling and snorkelling equipment rental, Penang train ride fee, water-sports and other activities.
• The rider is free to end the ride at any point in time. Arrangements will be made to get them back to Kuala Lumpur by taxi/bus, however they will not be entitled to a refund.